RE: LF: LF GDO

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: LF GDO
From: "G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 18:23:58 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Jim & LF Group,

Thank you for your reply Jim, I have got JASON sorted now since reading your
instructions, I have been able to determine my offset almost exactly now &
can see the single trace in the JASON display when using DCF39 & other
signals as a test source.

I have attenuated various signals until the audio is completely unreadable
by ear & still the line is there but with a very slight background
illumination creeping in. I have been able to hear your CW QSO's in the
recent past so I should now be able to decode your JASON transmissions.

My location is the village of Coppull near Chorley, Lancashire. IO87qp.

Thanks for your help & congrats to you & all the others involved in making
the T/A trip possible.

Regards

Gary  G4WGT.