LF: Propagation reports

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Propagation reports
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 20:17:24 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all, Brian is well towards completing his rebuild and new web site, and
has sent me a partial plot for last night. I though that, with the holidays
comming up and some tests scheduled,  I should try and provide some
information. I apologise to those who have accessed the pages during the
down period ( I was quite shocked to see how high the counter had jumped
since my last activity) I will try to keep a running commentary on
conditions through the new year.

For those who have not accessed the page it can be visited via the "button"
on Dave's (G3YXM) site www.wireless.org, or it can be accessed though my own
site URL below after going from the Contents section to the Propagation
introduction and clicking on Latest reports. The direct URL is
http://www.alan.melia.btinternet.co.uk/latest.htm

Happy Christmas and a Good New Year to all on LF.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]