Re: LF: Re: Audio problem

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Audio problem
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 14:45:01 +0100
Cc: "Jan Harte" <[email protected]>, "Gerrit Jan Huijsman" <[email protected]>, "Hans Evers" <[email protected]>
Sender: <[email protected]>
To All from PA0SE

As so often Jim, M0BMU, came up with the  right  solution.
He wrote:

The "volume control" display seems to vary with different sound cards and drivers. It does not always show all the controls, but if you click on "options - properties", you get a list headed "show the following volume controls", and you can click on the tick-boxes to enable displays of all the controls. If you then click on the "mute" tick-boxes of all the controls except the master volume control, and the "Wave" output, that seems to disable all signal paths except the one coming from the DSP software - well, at least it does on the computers I have tried...

Indeed, muting all controls except WAVE and MASTER VOLUME did the trick.

Jim, I am certainly not the only you did a great favour!

Many thanks on behalf of them all!

73, Dick, PA0SE