LF: re YO2IS agn

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: re YO2IS agn
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 00:53:17 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi agn Sziggy I have pulled the line out using Spectran, with Integration to
remove the noises......84mHz resolution and averaging of 6.  After checking
cal there is a trace very close to your declared frequency, but this is
indistinguishable from the look of a Loran sideband line, as the processing
is too slow to detect the data. I have a capture of the Spectran screen but
it is too big to pass through the LF Reflector. It will need to be sent to
you directly if you would like to see it.

Propagation is not good tonight my received signal strength from SXV is
about 6 to 10dB down on usual, probably thanks to the geomagnetic storm a
few days ago.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK  JO02PB
[email protected]