LF: ZL6QH mode capability

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: ZL6QH mode capability
From: "Vernall" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 08:51:34 +1300
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,

Regarding the forthcoming tests from ZL6QH, I have had private email
regarding the earlier bulletin suggesting making skeds for two-way contacts
using Jason if propagation on the first (ZL) night is found to be good.  I
was being too specific about mode capability at ZL6QH, as we can arrange to
transmit or receive any recognised QRSS mode.

It is a fine morning here in Wellington so there is little doubt that we
will be able to set up at ZL6QH this afternoon and be transmitting on LF
well before dusk.

73, Bob