LF: Win 95 ARGO v.130 bug???

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Win 95 ARGO v.130 bug???
From: "WE0H" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 09:41:36 -0600
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Alberto,
Here is what I see after the install when I try to run the new ARGO. Two
error windows open up and they each say "C:\argo\argo.exe"  "A device
attached to the system is not functioning". The second window says "Error
starting program". "The argo.exe file is linked to missing export
OLEAUT32.DLL:173".

I am running a Pentium 133 laptop with 48m of memory. ARGO v.128 runs and
installs perfect in the same C:\argo folder. I tried a fresh install into an
empty folder and also just over writing the old data in the original Argo
folder. Each install method produces the same two Windows error windows.

I hope this helps you out. I really want to run the latest version.

Thanks es 73's,
Mike>WE0H
http://www.we0h.us/lf.html

Mike, thanks for the report. Could you please try again and take note of
the exact error you get ?
If the error happens when installing, before you can actually launch the
program, then
Argo is not the culprit, but rather WinRAR, which is used for the
self-expansion of the
package.   Thanks.

73  Alberto  I2PHD