Re: LF: RE: RE: WinXp and Argo : peace treaty signed

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: RE: WinXp and Argo : peace treaty signed
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:14:50 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
WE0H wrote:

I got a weird error message when trying to install it on my P166 laptop with
Win95 OSR2. V.128 works fine on it.

Mike>WE0H
Mike, thanks for the report. Could you please try again and take note of the exact error you get ? If the error happens when installing, before you can actually launch the program, then Argo is not the culprit, but rather WinRAR, which is used for the self-expansion of the
package.   Thanks.

73  Alberto  I2PHD