LF: re Coil formers

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: re Coil formers
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 23:11:49 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Ah that sounds good Mike. I also have a number of lengths of "pipe" or
various diameters (and colours) and some epoxy / glass-fibre  "thruster
tunnel" offcuts (only the yachties will know what those are!) but they are
about 9in diameter. I also have a number of white plastic buckets about
12-13in diameter, and a fair number of odd pieces of  'plastic' , mainly off
cuts (will make aerial insulators, or float the whole PA heat-sink and avoid
mica washers )   also broken windshield from speedboats and cruisers (long
but about 10in wide 3/8th in. thick). I will load the boot up with as much
as I can carry and please stop me and collect if you want any of it. First
come first served...... so dont miss out !!  I promise to do the microwave
test on some of it first to make sure in particualr the 'smoked' plastic is
not lossy. For those that dont know my fat face see the "rogues gallery" on
Dave G3YXMs web site....I will wear an ID badge as well.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]