LF: Activity waterfall

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Activity waterfall
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 11:32:06 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all, I ran the Web upload of Spectran waterfall this morning, with
averaging and found that 13 minute upload falls foul of the 10 min activity
timer, so I have reduced the averaging to 3 and the upload interval to 9
minutes. Unfortunately the PC crashed at just before 1000z when attempting
another upload. This may have been because I was trying ro run a virus
checker.

Identified whilst I was listening (0800z to about 1000z) were
DL1EIE,F6BWO,PA0BWL,DK7SU (working Wil) M0BMU DL3FDO all plainly seen on the
captured screen. Three other weak station could be seen but not heard before
a TV came on. There was also a couple of QRSS3 stations one may have been
Markus DF6NM but the waterfall is too slow for decode. There were also two
other weaker stations that were on at the time Jim was working DL3FDO and he
was chopping the filter up a bit making copy difficult. I have included a
time/date stamp at the bottom now so you know when the last screen was
collected. The clock was set against NPL at 1000z (1100 BST) and was 30 secs
slow.

Not many other Gs !! Maybe I got up too late !

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]
waterfall page
http://www.alan.melia.btinternet.co.uk/periodic.htm