LF: Re: RE: SPM14 - Selektiv PegelMeßer/Level Meter?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: RE: SPM14 - Selektiv PegelMeßer/Level Meter?
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 09:30:42 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi,

It is many different similar instruments, SPM-3, SPM-6...etc, don't really see a reason to pick the most expensive type, as any has a bandwidth of 2.5kHz or lower, and as such will work satisfactorily for most calibrations.

It is of course an advantage to switch between 20Hz and 2kHz bandwidth, but
the instrument you pick doesn't need to cover far above 136kHz

Have documents for many different Pegelmesser/Selective Level Meters made by
Siemens and Wandel&Goltermann, some is donated to NRHF (www.nrhf.no)

Some older instruments uses valves, but usually it is not many different, use
of C3m or CCa (E88CC) throughout the instrument is quite common, also few other
types

73
Jan-Martin
LA8AK