Re: LF: RE: ARGO

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: ARGO
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 17:49:11 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: "K.Versteeg" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2002 5:20 PM

>Hello All
>I am getting Fatal Error VXD messages and crashes with ARGO on my main
>PC/Windows.
>The same thing is happening on my Portable PC so it looks like a bug in
>ARGO. Does anyone else have this problem.
>All other s/ware runs ok and no crashes. Is there a cure for an otherwise
>excellent prog.
>Re starting the prog only lasts a short time before another crash but if
the
>computer is closed down completely ie restarted then it runs longer
before a
>crash.
>
>73 de Mal/G3KEV

MAL
Here with Windows 98 RC3 and with Windows XP "Coorporate Edition" it runs
perfect.
Must be a double .DLL somewhere confusing the Operating System.
Like it does not know wich one to call or use, HAD the same problem but
erased all
the double files after finding them with Easycleaner found at:
http://www.toniarts.com/ecleane.htm
Searching the doubles manually can be done but takes a bit longer and the
risk of deleting the wrong one is higher..
Hope it help in ur case, good luck...

   73  Ko Versteeg, NL9222  [SWL]
   [Grid: JO22KE - Lat: 52° 12' 15.0"N  Long: 04° 51' 40.5"E]

   Home of:  Digital and Visual Amateur Radio Software

Tnx Ko for the info but I wonder why double DLL has happened. Just installed
it on the portable and its doing the same thing. Using w98 second version.
Must check the fatal error VXD info next time and let you know.
73 de Mal/G3KEV

   http://home.wanadoo.nl/nl9222/index.htm