LF: Re: Re: ARGO

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: ARGO
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 18:24:45 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: Dave Pick
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2002 5:32 PM
Subject: LF: Re: ARGO

Mal.

I get a blue-screen crash every so often with Argo 128, it happened at Windsor last night. I went back to an old build, 117, and it ran OK but I'm not sure if it is 100% reliable. That is on Win95 on a very slow P100. I have also had crashes, but less common, on a 266MHz machine running 98.

Cheers.
Dave G3YXM.

Hello Dave and I hope you enjoyed Windsor and the meeting. You were putting out a good signal any time that I heard HFC active..
Yes that is exactly what I am getting. A crash on a blue screen, with a VXD error.
Here using win 98 v 2 so not sure what the problem might be, it might run half an hour or more then the dreaded blue appears !!
Tnx the info and hpe cul de Mal/G3KEV