LF: Re: HFC presentation

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: HFC presentation
From: "Prof. Arnaldo Coro Antich" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 07:47:14 -0300
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear amigos at LF:
An UPDATE FROM CUBA
Still working hard to get approved the use
of the 136 kHz band here.
So far it seems that we will get it soon !!!
Will need lots of help from LF experts on this
list to get set up.
We don't have access to high power MOSFETS
as you may imagine, but do have power vacuum tubes that can take us up to
1500 watts or so.
Antennas are a big problem as in everywhere,
as most Cuban radio amateurs live in
small houses or apartments.
Would appreciate if someone can send the
HFC presentation by Alan Melia via e-mail to
[email protected]
Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.
Hope to be the first LF station from CO land
to work many of you, as I did on 6 meters !
73 and DX
Arnie Coro
CO2KK