LF: Re: Who on QRSS?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Who on QRSS?
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 14:01:19 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: "mike.dennison" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2002 1:39 PM
Subject: LF: Who on QRSS?

A lot of QRSS3 activity this morning. I had QSOs with DF8ZR and DF6NM.
F6BWO
was working several stations.

At 1000 a very weak station replied to my CQ call. He was on about
137.725kHz. He called F6BWO first (who worked someone else instead), then
he
called me. Both times I missed the callsign and he did not reply to my
QRZ.
Does anyone recognise themselves from this? I have a screen shot if you
want.
IK5ZPV called you. He was weak but solid OOO here on my 90 metre vert
resonated loop.
My loop optimum direction on LF E/W so he was not in my best direction. This
is my standby receiving ant and not used for TX.

de G3KEV

Mike, G3XDV
http://www.lf.thersgb.net