LF: R: Who on QRSS?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: R: Who on QRSS?
From: "cesare tagliabue" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 14:59:25 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
       Hello Mike
       I was calling you after your cq but I have not answered your QRZ
because my wife called me for lunch. Before I was calling F6BWO but
unsuccessfully, hope contact you again in the future.  best 73  Cesare

Cesare Tagliabue   I 5 TGC
WW-Loc  JN53PS
e-mail: [email protected]
url: http://dai5tgc.dadacasa.supereva.it