LF: RE: Re: 73kHz NOV

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re: 73kHz NOV
From: "John W Gould" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:50:48 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Sorry no - they stopped some while ago and we even made representations to
them to issue a few more or allow some already issued to be "swapped".  So
if someone is keen to experiment on 73kHz they will need to collaborate with
someone with an NoV and operate their station under their permission and
control.  I think that's the leagal interpretation of the situation.

73 John, G3WKL