LF: Suggestions please

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Suggestions please
From: "Steve Thompson" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 17:09:05 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
My aerial experiments have come to a halt. I was using a lightweight fishing rod (fishing people call them whips) to support a vertical wire. The rod is neat cosmetically and easy to handle. I had it fixed using a small wall bracket sold for holding TV aerial poles. In the recent high winds, the rod has snapped off at the bracket, clearly not up to the bending strain so I need something a bit tougher, perhaps fibreglass - any suggestions on products and sources would be most welcome.

Thanks

Steve