LF: Insulators

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Insulators
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:57:08 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
To All from PA0SE

Peter, G3LDO wrote:

I use  insulators kindly supplied by Dick, PA0SE. These are serious
insulators some 150mm long (6 inches in old money) made of glazed ceramic.

I still have a dozen in stock.

Also five really big ones, 25cm long and a mass of 0.82 kilogram.
Also six ceramic spreaders, 23.5cm long and a mass of 0.130 kilogram.

The last two items can be seen here:
Insulators.jpg

All material  comes from the former Dutch GPO transmitting station Radio Kootwijk.

I will be happy to supply these items to anyone interested at the cost of shipment.
When there are more than one applicant from the UK I prefer to send a parcel to one address with the request to distribute the items from there.

73, Dick, PA0SE

JPEG image