LF: Re:Skin-effect cores, from DK 8 ND

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re:Skin-effect cores, from DK 8 ND
From: "Hans-Albrecht Haffa" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 19:22:59 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Mike,
I gave to Uwe two hints in German books to the topic skin effect. To find the eqations or curves for the thickness of the conductive layer as a functon of thickness (diameter) and frequency, You probably must search the library of the next engineering school or technical university.
73, Hans-Albrecht DK 8 ND