LF: Alex re Vlad RX3QFM

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Alex re Vlad RX3QFM
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 19:10:28 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Alex thanks for the gen about the instability....... that would wipe him
out on QRSS completely. I think that it would be better to stay with 136.100
if possible if he starts jumping around we will never find him. Also 136.5
is a popular crystal control channel and there may be weak stations who
cannot hear him, operating on top of him. 135.100 is reasonably clear and we
have all learned the Loran 'signature'  by now. 135.100 might be a good
frequency for some audible morse qsos into mid Germany. We do need good
warning where to look for DX, until we are sure he can be easily heard/seen.

I wonder if you have a problem (mistype) on the address for direct mailing
to the group?? If the 'REPLY' always works it maybe because that collects
the address from incomming message.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]