Re: LF: Alex re Vlad RX3QFM

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Alex re Vlad RX3QFM
From: "Alexander S. Yurkov" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 12:50:01 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: <[email protected]>

Hi, Alan and Group.

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002, Alan Melia wrote:

Hi Alex thanks for the gen about the instability....... that would wipe him
out on QRSS completely. I think that it would be better to stay with 136.100
if possible if he starts jumping around we will never find him.

Vlad has wrote me yesterday there were strong carrier on 136.1 so he
change a frequency. Vlad can use any frequency. What FREQ is better?

I wonder if you have a problem (mistype) on the address for direct mailing
to the group??

I get adress from my adressbook. Visualy adress is OK. But may be there
are any wrong "hidden simbols"...

73 de RA9MB/Alex
http://www.qsl.net/ra9mb