LF: Selective Level Meters

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Selective Level Meters
From: "Tracey Gardner" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:30:38 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

I called Neil Carter today, he was the guy that had the W&G  SLMs for sale
at the Donington Park exhibition.
I gather that a couple of other people from the list have been in touch with
him (Mal?) following my message on Saturday.
Neil has now sent me, and others, a list of the test gear that he's got for
sale and he has quite a few SLMs available.
He obviously didn't sell much if anything at Donington!
I've abridged the list to show only the SLMs and associated equipment

HP 3586A selective level meter                    2 off
Sierra 303B  selective level meter
W & G  SPM19                                          6 off
W & G  PS19
W & G  PSS19
W & G  SPM12
W & G  PS12                                              2 off
W & G  SPM31
W & G  PS30

He is looking for the best offers, with a preference to a bulk buy.
The equipment has not been recently tested and is out of test (2000).

Is anybody on the list interested in any of this equipment, if so we/you
could put in a bulk bid to get a reasonable price?

73s Tracey