LF: RE: RE: Narrow CW filter using 32kHz clock crystals?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: RE: Narrow CW filter using 32kHz clock crystals?
From: "Ashlock,William" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:12:49 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Andy,

This filter is shown in the LF Experimenters Handbook on page 25, as part
of
the outline design for a narrow bandwidth LF receiver.  The frequency
response I measured is given on page 26

A step change causes it to ring for a few cycles

Thanks for the info - looks good!. I'll read that article tonight (must have
missed it) and also check out the filter on the bench as soon as I can pick
up the xtals.

Bill A

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by the WorldCom Internet Managed
Scanning Service - powered by MessageLabs. For further information visit
http://www.worldcom.com