LF: DCF39 Signal Strength plots

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: DCF39 Signal Strength plots
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 16:23:59 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all.
If anyone is interested in ploughing back through the graphs, I have loaded
a zipped file of all the DCF39 <> CT1DRP plot .GIF files that I display on
my propagation report page, into the  PROGRAMS  area of my web site. The
present file consists of plots from May 21 to 31st July and is about 650kB
long. I will slowly work my way back through the files and put up the
earlier ones as time allows. (I will have to go through the stage of
replotting many of them as I was a little 'cavalier'  with the wildcards in
one of my cleanups (done at the DOS prompt...so no easy recovery)

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]
http://www.alan.melia.btinternet.co.uk/programs.htm