LF: Jason test

To: "LF Group \(E-mail\)" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Jason test
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:09:47 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
OK, another test tonight and I may even forget to turn it off at bedtime !

Last night's transmission text was  ' G4JNT TEST IO90IV58EI'
(the last bit being my locator to a few metres accuracy)

Still nothing on 7000.003kHz

Andy  G4JNT

"This e-mail is intended for the recipient only.  If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error has
misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."

"Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems is
subject to monitoring and auditing."