LF: RE: Re: Piezo oscs

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re: Piezo oscs
From: "A C Talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 13:16:38 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
These Piezo modules work OK off a 12 Volt supply. The heater takes several tens of minutes to reach operating temperature (can be even up to an hour in cold weather) but it gets there eventually. The oscillator runs off anything greater than 10V and has an internal regulator.

Pin 11 appears to be an oven status output. It has 10k resistance to ground when oven is up to temperature, open circuit when cold.

Andy  G4JNT