Re: LF: ZL6QH tests completed

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ZL6QH tests completed
From: "PY3CRX PY2PLL" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:14:59 -0300
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Rick et al ...

NIL here too ...

The same here. I kept the snapshots anyway to look with more care ...

The problem between ZL<>PY is that 05:30 UTC means 02:30 local time here ...
and sunrise is close to 09:30 UTC (6:30 local time). So just 4 hours of
common darkness.

But the fact that the ZL beacon was copied in VE7 again looks promising
for
eventual South-America to Europe contacts (rather similar path as ZL-VE7),
let's wait for Brazil to come on 136kHz.

I hope this too. The rule making and several changes was addressed to our
telecom authorities 2 week ago (includying 137K and 5MHz bands). I hope they
accept it as is ... :o)

73
Marcus
PY3CRX/PY2PLL