Re: LF: First QSO on 136KHz with Spain

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: First QSO on 136KHz with Spain
From: "Brian Rogerson" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 07:03:39 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Wolf,

Thanks, but José did all the hard work!

Am still struggling to finish building the DDS.  Have had it working
but it lacked the precision timing so am rebuilding the dividers
and providing a comparator this time to pick off a utc second with
uS resolution.

José phoned yesterday and is coming to Portugal tomorrow and
hopes to visit me tomorrow afternoon.

Hope you have a good "bad" reunion with heads down (does this
mean good beer or good food?).  You put the native English
speakers (me!) to shame with your idiomatic grasp of the language.
I speak a fair idiomatic Portuguese but I cannot write it!

73, Brian