LF: Re: DNAT

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: DNAT
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:37:31 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Geri, Wil, Fabian and others visitors of the German-Netherland's amateur meeting in Bentheim,

I received some mails directly addressed to me, and as some of you don't use such evil Unuseful High Frequencies here a suggestion:

I will be at the beer&bratwurst(?!)-stand outside the sports hall at 10:00 local. If you hear a "CQ LF" whistle at 10:00 local, it may be one of us checking the resonance frequency of an acoustic cavity.

I will also look for Fabian (DJ1YFK) who wears a shirt with his callsign. If its not too hot, I wear a blue cap with my callsign on it - but it won't help much in the "head-held-down" area ;-) .

Regards,
Wolf DL4YHF.