LF: LF Aerial cal article

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: LF Aerial cal article
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 11:18:33 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all, you may be interested to hear that the two Italian authors, of a
previous paper on Hi Q coils for LF, have published an article on
calibrating LF aerials (They call them antennae, but those are little pokey
things on insects and VHF handbags, we use aerials at LF !!) The article is
published in the current (August) issue of Electronics World  ( they have
dropped the much loved Wireless World title these days !) pages 12 - 19. It
includes data from several previous articles including Geri's web site, and
his picture of the DCF39 mast. ( with approval I hope !). The article is
titled "Calibrating LF antennae using DCF39" by Paolo Antoniazzi and Marco
Arecco (No call-signs quoted)

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]