LF: Re: Activity from Deutschlandfunk Antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Activity from Deutschlandfunk Antenna
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:55:27 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Walter, LF Group,

Best of luck with the expedition next Wednesday - I will certainly try to be QRV at least for a short time that day. Will you be restricted to 1W ERP still, or do you have an arrangement for QRO operation?

As well as the comments about receiving difficulties, also bear in mind the problems someone, I think it was Rich, OM2TW , had operating from a similar site some time ago, with very high levels of signals picked up from nearby broadcast stations making it impossible to tune up the antenna.

heers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU