Re: LF: Re: Activity from DLF´s 360m mast

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Activity from DLF´s 360m mast
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:41:33 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 18:34 17/07/2002 +0100, G3KEV wrote:
What credit could I claim for a a signal on 73/136 khz swamping the band at hundreds of DB's over S9

Hi Mal,

S9+100dB would equal a power of more than 1.5kW, S9+200dB would be 1250GW (yes, Giga-Watt) ... I believe that would solve the problem of wireless electric power distribution for once and ever. I strongly suggest to sell all stocks of power distributors, cable manufacturers etc.. as the BIG KEV unlimited company will take over that business soon.

73, Rik   ON7YD