LF: QRS version 3.17

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: QRS version 3.17
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 10:36:39
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear,

I just released a new version of QRS (3.17). The main change is that I got
a bug cured that caused some problems when using QRS for longterm
beaconing. Further a sidetone problem and a conflict between
synchronisation and repeat mode are cured.
I need to thank Jim, M0BMU, for his help in finding the bug that screwed up
timing only after many hours (even days), one can imagine how time
consuming debugging can be ...
Version 3.17 was send to the traditional download places of QRS (LWCA,
G3YXM, NL9222) and should be avialable from there shortly.
The impatient (or download troubled) can request a copy of the ZIP file by
direct mail to me.

73, Rik  ON7YD