LF: Re: RK2FWA and others

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: RK2FWA and others
From: "Giulio Scaroni" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 07:15:16 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Jim wrote:

Dear LF Group,
I did have a complete 2 way CW QSO with IK2DED, who has been putting an
excellent signal into the south of England after dark lately, usually
about
569.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU

Yes Jim at the end we have success with also aural CW, you was here 539, was
little hard to receive you, used here DBM converter to IC 737, 250 Hz narrow
cw filter, and and Timewave 599 zx DSP with a bandwidht of 25 hz.
So nice to hear you also in CW!!!!!!
My TX is the usual 3 x irf 640, about 100 W out.
But your signal is lower than received in past from G4KEV and G3AQC, they
were 559, very clear in the morning, may be that they have more ERP.
So Jim tnx for try again in CW!!

73 to all de IK2DED.