LF: RK2FWA and others

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RK2FWA and others
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 13:47:28 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF Group,

I heard RK2FWA on Sunday night at about 2110 at RST 559, later fading down to nothing. I tried calling them, as did a number of others, but no joy - QRN was heavy at the time. The signal was strong enough for me to wonder whether my leg was being pulled for a time, so I guess this must be another "big antenna" station.

I also copied QRSS from YO2IS on Friday night - only "M" copy, but QRN was also heavy then, so would have been a good signal under quieter conditions. Again, no QSO though.

I did have a complete 2 way CW QSO with IK2DED, who has been putting an excellent signal into the south of England after dark lately, usually about 569.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU