LF: Delivery Notification: Delivery has been delayed

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Delivery Notification: Delivery has been delayed
From: "Tom Boucher" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 08:26:54 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
John G4CNN - I failed twice to send direct e-mails to both .excite and
.go.

Hello John

I have only just read your message . Perhaps I can bring the
catapult with me next week and we could give it another try.
When I first put up my very long wire, the thing came down every few
weeks. It was the wire breaking rather than the polypropylene halyards.
After a while I realised I had the whole thing too tight so I slackened
off each halyard a little and it has been up for about a year now.

I am surprised at that nylon cord breaking. I wonder if it snapped
through being too tight or if it abraided on the tree?

Let's see what the weather is like next week and I will give you a
'phone call. Perhaps you could let me have your number again.

73, Tom