LF: RE: RE: litz wire

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: RE: litz wire
From: "Ashlock,William" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 12:04:55 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Jim,

Your posting is like a breath of fresh air! (literally - after trying to use
aspirin on the wire and becoming all but overcome with the fumes!). What you
describe below, particularly the "impervious to any chemicals", matches my experiences to a 'T'. I'm sure we have the same Decca Litz wire.
I'll check out your method tonight and report back tomorrow.

Many thanks!

Bill A