LF: RE: Litz wire

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Litz wire
From: "john sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 05:03:22 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All,
Ed has pointed out one mistake in my translation:
the lines that read:

- unwind the braids (in Russian Litz usually 5 - 7 - …)
- carefully unwind the strands making up each braid,

should have read:

- unwind the braids (in Russian Litz usually 5 - 7 - …)
- carefully wind the strands making up each braid,

My apologies to Ed for this inadvertent error.

John, G4CNN

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com