LF: VLF Transmission? (slightly off topic)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: VLF Transmission? (slightly off topic)
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 14:03:31 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Just wondering if any members of the group can confirm a scheduled commemorative transmission of the Alexanderson alternator at SAQ on 30 June? I have a report to that effect, but the www.telemuseum.se server appears to have been down for a couple of days, so I am unable to verify or obtain details from them.

If anyone has already heard of this purported transmission and can supply any additional information to the group, I'm sure it will be most appreciated.

73
John Davis