Re: LF: New QTH anyone?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: New QTH anyone?
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 18:19:56 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF Group,

I wonder if that applies to the whole site including the LF/VLF antennas, or to the HF part of the site? I think the part of the Rugby radio site to the east of the A5 road is purely HF, whilst the part to the west is the LF/VLF part. Obviously the LF part is still operating, but I overheard a member of the Rugby amateur radio club at a rally saying that the HF station had been defunct for some time, and the amateur club was actually using some of the antennas on the site.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU