RE: LF: New QTH anyone?

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: New QTH anyone?
From: "john sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:44:19 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Mike,
I had noticed that GBR 16kHz has been off a lot lately, but assumed it was for maintenance. Also not having checked regularly, didn't feel it was worth mentioning, but it looks as though it may be about to close permanently despite the recent anniversary.
Maybe there will be a lot of space at VLF soon?? New pastures?
John, G4CNN