R: LF: Jason reception

To: [email protected]
Subject: R: LF: Jason reception
From: "cesare tagliabue" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 19:08:06 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
       Hi Jim
   Your Jason signals were quite strong and, in the pauses of noise, the
waterfall was completely black and only the lines of signal were clearly
visible, unfortunately the noise, probably due to te 2750 th armonic of the
mains, was walking up and down on the band, from time to time crossing the
frequency and filling the waterfall. The time appearing on screenshot is our
summer  time, UTC+2 hours.  73  Cesare

Cesare Tagliabue   I 5 TGC
WW-Loc  JN53PS
e-mail: [email protected]