R: LF: Jason reception

To: [email protected]
Subject: R: LF: Jason reception
From: "cesare tagliabue" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 22:01:41 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
       Hi Mike
       The armonics of the mains are generate out of my shack by electric
appliances like dimmers etc. and i cannot filter, being just on the band.
The 2750th armonic is walking around 137.5 Khz, because of the drift ( some
mHz ) that is usually present in the mains. Fortunately this noise is not
always present, some help is possible using a noise-canceller with an indoor
antenna, in the case that we have only a source of noise. best 73  Cesare

Cesare Tagliabue   I 5 TGC
WW-Loc  JN53PS
e-mail: [email protected]
url: http://www.dadacasa.com/i5tgc