Re: LF: Mains Harmonics ??

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Mains Harmonics ??
From: "jannsen" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 16:50:59 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>

Hi all,

I can add an example: occasionally varied the noise on LF from -100dB to 0dB, if the shields of the antenna cable were not perfectly grounded. rhythm: about 2 seconds. if the grounding was perfect, the values were -100dB to -95dB. cause: my newly bought soldering iron (with CE indication). the temperature is kept electronic. the two seconds rhythm is probably the scanning rate. the soldering iron was sent back at the suppliers. the RegTP (FCC in G) received message from me. Wolf, I would recommend to you to likewise communicate your statements to the branch office (Außenstelle) of the RegTP responsible for your area.
I can be glad that my neighbour uses gas heated soldering irons.
He is a plumber.
regards

Uwe/dj8wx