LF: R: Mains Harmonics ??

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: R: Mains Harmonics ??
From: "cesare tagliabue" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 11:07:05 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
           Hi Alan
       Yes, I'm aware that most of this type of noise is generated by TV or
PC supplies, nevertheless that comes also from the rectifier  of standard
supplies as well as from sodium or quicksilver high pressure lamps, I have
these last on the street facing my home. The drift observed in these lines
of noise, is compatible with the carefull regulation made here in
continental Europe by the center of Laufemburg in Germany, in fact, reducing
the drift to the fundamental frequency it appears very small, only some
milliHz. Thanks anyhow for your tips, best 73's  Cesare

Cesare Tagliabue   I 5 TGC
WW-Loc  JN53PS
e-mail: [email protected]
url: http://www.dadacasa.com/i5tgc