Re: LF: Re: FW: RE: Junk mail via lf reflector

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: FW: RE: Junk mail via lf reflector
From: "Nick" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:11:33 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:41:20 -0000, you wrote:

I this really a problem? Just use the delete key!
I get tons of spam every day but I think there have only been a couple via
the reflector which is not worth worrying about.

A low percentage but irritating

The inconvenience of only being able to post from one address would be
worse,

Surely you could still post from the other account just by altering the From
address for that post only to teh registered one, a trivial thing in a good
e-mail package.

Nick