Re: LF: Re: FW: RE: Junk mail via lf reflector

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: FW: RE: Junk mail via lf reflector
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 18:14:23 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

Dave Pick wrote:

John and all.

I this really a problem? Just use the delete key!
I get tons of spam every day but I think there have only been a couple via
the reflector which is not worth worrying about.
The inconvenience of only being able to post from one address would be
worse, I had problems with the lowfer group and ended up getting multiple
messages due to having several accounts, much more of a pain to sort out.

Let's not worry about such small things eh? There are worse things posted on
this reflector than spam...

I think the same. There have been so few over the years, the percentage
is so
minute, I do not see any problem.

73
Dave