LF: Re: This Sunday afternoon

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: This Sunday afternoon
From: "Giulio Scaroni" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 18:53:19 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Alberto wrote:

Good copy of Cesare I5TGC in DFCW :

and of Giulio IK2DED in QRSS3 :

as of now (18:00 UTC) no answers.

73  Alberto  I2PHD

Yes Alberto the problem is "no answer".

I am looking that there isn't activity in QRSS al 137.7 KHz, also looking on packet cluster i can see that the 90% of spot are for aural cw around 136.5 KHz.

Also speacking with Cesare seems that the activity is much reduced on QRSS in this last mounths.

In 3 weeks of checking activity at 137.7, i have logged only:

G3AQC rx

I5TGC 559/559

IK5ZPV 559/599

OM2TW rx

DL3FDO rx

M0BMU in Jason rx

I do not think that is my reception problem, beacouse the same is for Cesare.

So hope in more activity in QRSS for all the little - medium station like me.

73 to all and see you on the band.

Giulio IK2DED.

JPEG image

JPEG image