LF: Re: Jason options...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Jason options...
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 16:01:50 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Steve Olney wrote:

One question - I have trouble in using the Options menu in Jason.    When I
try to access the "centre frequency" and "tx multiplier..." options the
program locks-up and I have to end the task via the ctrl-alt-del three
finger salute.    Nobody else has reported this as far as I can see, so I
must be doing something wrong.

Hello Steve,
     thank you for publishing on your pages your ideas about a possible
signalling scheme that used the value of the frequency shift wrt the
previous tone. This gave me the idea of writing Jason.
About what you ask, I am afraid I have no answer, unless Markus is
right, and you tried to click on the icons instead of the "Ok" and the "Cancel"
buttons. If this is not the case, please contact me again with a bit more
details on your environment (version of Windows, PC used, etc.)
BTW, Markus, those icons are not eagleheads, but they represent
the head of the he-goat that carried the Golden Fleece... :-)

73  Alberto  I2PHD