LF: PSK31 Tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: PSK31 Tests
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:40:51 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Jim,

I would love to give it a try tonight. What time is suitable for you? Maybe
we should move to 137.450 kHz to avoid the people testing Jason.

Dear LF Group,

After repairing some damage after the weekend gales, and resolving a few teething problems, I have now got PSK31 capability up and running on my 136kHz TX. I hope to try some tests this evening around 137.5kHz, so if anyone is interested or would like to try a sked please let me know.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU<

I would love to give it a try tonight. What time is suitable for you? Maybe
we should move to 137.450 kHz to avoid the people testing Jason.
Best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)

P.S.: I hope I can transmit, I have seen some flashover between one of my
top-radials and my 5-ele-HF beam ... my rotor is broken, so the beam is
swinging around due to the wind ...